Head Apart

Hey.  It's been a while. Had to get my head together,  man.  

You ever notice how when you type in "How to make money" in Google, all you get are websites that want to sell you the secret of how to make easy and fast money online?  
You, too, can be rolling in the Washingtons!

Here's the secret: make a website that sells the secret of how to make money online.  I refuse to check and see if my hypothesis is correct and if that really is the truth.  One: I don't want to pay the websites, because that would be validation that their plan works, and would be self defeating to me.  Two: I could make one of those sites, and probably get rich fast, but again, I don't want to get rich that way and go against everything I stand for.

I don't stand for much, but I think I try to stand for the right things.
I stand for the jellyfish
But what is right and wrong?  Pain equals wrong, usually,  but if you don't go through some pain, you don't learn. Things stay the same, nobody grows. Evolution stops.  Pain is a force; an indication a change has taken place. Sometimes a great pain is needed for a great change.  And it could be a pain in the ass.  
Or stomach,  from the look of it.

Say your life sucks because you've been in a relationship with someone who you thought was someone else. But they're really the cause of all the shit you've both been going through.  Then you find out the truth and it's horrible and painful and crushing... but then, now you know the reasons for all of your shifty life. Now you know it's not all your fault. Now maybe since you know the truth, you can climb out of your pit of despair.  You had to feel that harsh pain condensed into a jug of truth, but it saved you years of pain and time, which is very important. 

So I guess I don't know what I'm talking about.  At the beginning of this,  I was thinking how much of a douche you'd have to be to scam people with those shitty money making websites, but now I just convinced myself that I should put people through that feeling of being deceived,  because it would actually be good for them.

Teach 'em not to trust dem goddamn money making websites. It's a great scheme, I'll admit.  And if somebody's going to be stupid enough to spend their money like that, then I will gladly take it.  Stupid money spends just the same. 
They'd just buy something dumb with it anyway.

So, if you want to know the secret to making money online the cheap and easy way, buy my book!

Comments

Popular Posts